ICT Management – Does the New Environment Mean You Need to Change?
Thursday, October 27, 2022 at 5:00 PM CET
Recent IDC research shows that managing ICT is a growing area of concern for digital leaders. New aspects such as APIs, IoT and data management are being recognized and expanded as business issues. Successful ICT management – making the right decisions at the right time – can make a huge difference to the success of an entire organization. Agile and pervasive management concepts should become part of your mindset and be incorporated into your organization as soon as possible. Topics we will cover in this session include:
- Is your current management structure really fit for purpose?
- Given the importance of IT in the future of your organization, are the right people involved in your management processes?
- How can you create a truly agile management structure?
- Do you really need to change something or are you confident that your processes are in place?
Are business process discovery tools worth the cost and effort?
Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 5:00 PM CET
Every business venture needs a solid business case. At a time when business was growing by intuition rather than by design, there was room for experimentation, and IT had to “catch up” and provide systems to match the processes already in place.
In this session, we’ll take a look at the proliferation of tools, how your organization actually works, and how they can serve as a template for the changes you need to make to get the best business returns.
In this session we will discuss:
- The reality of using business process tools,
- The impact of tools on business agility and successful ROI,
- Challenges in implementing these tools and the changes they make to the way the organization works.
Web3, The Metaverse, and the Bight Distributed Future. Why is it really worth thinking about today, or not?
Thursday, December 8, 2022 at 5:00 PM CET
Working as an avatar is different from today’s video meeting. I can’t imagine going back to voice calls for my client meetings – will we feel the same about being at Metaverse in a few years?
From a business perspective, how can the distributed economy transform your organization as commerce moves into the virtual world? Is there a first mover advantage in your industry? How do you explain the importance or non-importance of this area to colleagues who are less digitally literate?
In this session we will discuss how we should approach this topic:
- Is developing a Metaverse presence a priority?
- Will Web3 wallets and apps stand up to hype, regulation and cybercrime?
- Distributed data management with increased complexity,
- Security, privacy issues surrounding the use of these technologies?
We hope you will join us.
If you have received invitations to our sessions, I hope to see you there. If you would like to join this community, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.